Paphos Transport Organisation (Ο.ΣΥ.ΠΑ.) limited is a private entity that was incorporated on 25th of November 2009 and operated on 4th of July 2010. Although a newly incorporated company it has a 30 year experience in public transportation through ALEPA Limited which is the Company’s main shareholder. The company has the exclusive right for public transportation in regular routes all over Paphos District.
Provide quality service to all our passengers, contribute to an emission-free environment and create value to all our stakeholders.
- Our Company’s priority is to provide quality service to all our customers and exceed their expectations in area coverage, frequency of routes, comfort, consistency and cost through continuous improvement and customer interaction.
- Our goal is to serve the passengers through advanced technologically ticketing and real-time information systems, to provide the quality service we vision.
- Through the continuous renewal of our bus fleet and the strict requirements we set for fuel consumption and emissions we wish to contribute as much as we can to a greener environment for our society. Our bus replacement plan has a target of an average bus age of 5 years by 2016.
- We wish to be a great place to work where people are inspired to be the best they can be.
- Maximize long-term return to shareowners while being mindful of our overall responsibilities.